We typically collect two categories of info about you:
- (a) information that you contribute which personally identifies you (e.g., full name or phone number);
- (b) information that doesn't personally identify you (e.g., your own IP address or type of browser).
- This info is transferred to, held and processed by us in the United States of America;
- We commonly use this information to Supply you with our Site and related services, and to produce reports, data, and other pertinent information about online shopping;
- We may occasionally share this information to approved third parties including our merchants, advertising and promotional partners and third party service providers for these intended functions;
- During using "cookies,", because of our mutual working relationship, we allow advertising networks to collect anonymous Information Regarding you to send you their ads and use the same info to send you our ads (see section III below);
- You have the option to opt-out of certain activities as stated below (see section VI);
- To protect your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, making sure that your privacy is of the utmost importance in our firm;
- If you register with us, then you have the ability to update or update any of the information you previously supplied via the accounts section;
- If you have any questions or concerns about privacy problems at Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our websites and our services are not designed nor are they meant to be used by children 13 and under;
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two types of information related to you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies you as person. We collect your PII when you make the option to register with us or when you select to participate in an interactive quality of our Websites like a critique, survey or promotion. You will:
Provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when enrolling with our Sites or in connection with a competition entry; provide certain demographic information regarding you (e.g., age, gender, shopping interests and tastes, etc.) if participating in a survey or survey; or article a general comment and/or recommendation on our Sites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We collect certain non-PII out of you once you visit our Site including IP addresses and advice having to do with your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party site where your visit originated and your utilization of our Websites unique to the web pages you visit, and the magnitude of your own visits.
HOW WE USE & SHARE THE INFORMATION
In our effort to constantly improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a crucial role in our fulfilling your requests, responding to your queries, serving you better in general, and understanding your own requirements. In addition, we use this information in other ways naturally associated with the circumstances in which you supplied the information.
We can disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party service providers who host and manage data, process credit card orders, send our product, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") to get operational, marketing and promotional objectives; co-promotional partnering companies and other people with whom we have marketing or other associations ; our other users where you make the decision to openly post reviews, opinions or other information in regard to products or solutions, communicate with other users through public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Afterward, we utilize non-PII to help in assessing site traffic, understanding consumer requests and trends, initiating targeted promotional actions (see "Preference Based Promotion" below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATIONAdditionally, we also use a secure and trusted host hosting location in the usa, firewall protection, controlled access and encryption technologies to protect your data. Please be advised that although we try to protect your PII, then we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and take no responsibility for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. From the regrettable event that your personal information which identifies you're in any way compromised, we'll notify you directly via e-mail in the last known email address you have provided us with as soon as feasibly possible under the circumstances (delays in notification might occur while we consider necessary actions to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity into the system, in addition to for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
You have many choices concerning how we use information about you, such as: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; select to not get any marketing information from us. You've got a chance to change your information from your private account .
If you have any queries, concerns, or problems regarding our privacy policies in Bestessays.com, please contact us by following this link.
Neither our Websites nor our Services are acceptable for the use of a small child under the age of 13 and they're prohibited at any time to submit PII to us. Also, if you're under 18, you should utilize bestessays.com only with participation and approval of a parent or guardian.